IF YOU WERE REFERRED TO XCOQ BY AN INTRODUCING BROKER (IB), PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT XCOQ AND YOUR IB ARE WHOLLY SEPARATE AND INDEPENDENT FROM ONE ANOTHER AND THERE EXISTS NO JOINT VENTURE OR PARTNERSHIP RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES. ADDITIONALLY, NEITHER IB NOR ANY OTHER EMPLOYEE OR AGENT OF IB IS AN AGENT OR EMPLOYEE OF XCOQ.
1. XCOQ does not control, and cannot endorse or vouch for the accuracy or completeness of any information or advice Client may have received or may receive in the future from Client’s IB or from any other person not employed by XCOQ regarding leveraged trading or the risks involved in such trading.
2. XCOQ provides risk disclosure information to all new Clients when they open accounts. Client should read that information carefully, and should not rely on any information to the contrary from any other source.
3. Client acknowledges that no promises have been made by XCOQ or any individual associated with XCOQ regarding future profits or losses in Client's account. Client understands that leveraged trading is very risky, and that many people lose money trading.
4. If an IB or any other third party provides Client with information or advice regarding leveraged trading, XCOQ shall in no way be responsible for any loss to Client resulting from Client's use of such information or advice.
5. To the extent Client has previously been led to believe or believes that utilizing any third party trading system, course, program, research or recommendations provided by IB or any other third party will result in trading profits, Client hereby acknowledges, agrees and understands that all leveraged trading, including trading done pursuant to a system, course, program, research or recommendations of IB or another third party involves a substantial risk of loss. In addition, Client hereby acknowledges, agrees and understands that the use of a trading system, course, program, research or recommendations of IB or another third party will not necessarily result in profits, or will avoid losses or limit losses.
6. Because the risk factor is high in foreign currency trading, only genuine risk capital should be used in such trading. If Client does not have capital which the Client can afford to lose, Client should not trade in the foreign currency markets or other derivatives contracts or instruments.
7. Client understands and acknowledges that XCOQ may compensate Client’s IB for introducing Client to XCOQ and that such compensation may be on a per-trade basis or other basis.
8. Client understands and agrees that if Client's account with XCOQ is introduced by an IB, that IB shall have limited access to information regarding Client’s XCOQ account, but the IB shall not have the right to enter into any trades on Client's XCOQ account unless authorized by Client under a power of attorney between Client and IB granting such IB the right to trade on Client's account.
9. Client understands and acknowledges that Client may have only one IB, a party that originally referred Client to XCOQ.